Lately I've been trying to relax more and unwind, forget about the troubles around me. Maybe not for all of you but cooking helps me do that cause I have to focus on what I'm doing right now rather then three days from now! So I'd like to share a super simple Step-by-Step french toast recipe with you! *Pictures Included*
Of course breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Plus they tell you to relax more in the morning time w/ mediation, yoga, cooking, etc. Now don't get me wrong its still morning I basically just woke up, I don't want to be bum-bared with eggs, bacon, toast,and hash-browns to worry about, even though those all do sound amazing! I wanna keep it simple so french toast anybody?!
This recipe I'm about to share with you is the simplest thing in the world! Seriously!
Warning: I'm bad with measurements so some of it will be a dash of this, a pinch of that but I'll try my best!
Things you'll Need:
- Pie Pan (flat style bowl)
- Pan to cook in (I use an All-Clad pan, here)
- 3-4 slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
Start cooking Step-by-Step:
- Turn stove on High-Med heat, Spray or Butter pan(unless you have an All-Clad Griddle.
- Mix together 2 eggs, a dash of salt, about 2 tablespoon of Milk, a teaspoon of sugar, a couple dashes of Cinnamon, a 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- When mixing you will want to go in circular motions ( whipping motions ). Once your mixture looks well mixed you can now get your bread, This recipe makes about 3-4 slices.
- Take you bread and lay it in the mixture for 2 seconds then flip for another 2 seconds.
- Put on pan to start the cooking! I use an All-Clad Griddle Pan, It's expensive but the non-stick is so amazing! you seriously don't need any oil or butter!
- After about 4-5 minutes you'll want to flip them from 1st on pan to last on pan
- After about 5 more minutes you should be done! Cooking times vary on how done you would like your french toast.
Viola! You have homemade french toast in about 20 minutes or less!
Feel Free to top it with butter and syrup, I like to add fresh fruit and berries as well! You can always be fun with it and make different flavors for the seasons! The possiablies are endless with cooking and that's another reason to enjoy it!
Was this an easy recipe and Step-by-Step process for you?! I would really enjoy your feedback while you enjoy your French Toast!
Well that's all folks!
FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!
CHECK OUT MY AFFILIATES!